Sunday, March 1, 2009

What do shoes & books have in common?

Giveaway prizes, that's what!
I've been stumbling upon all sorts of giveaways lately. I won a book on MckMama's site not too long ago. It is exciting to win anything, right?

Here is a fun book giveaway at Life is Sweet. You'll recognize the Mrs. Meyer's label. It is a book with all sorts of cleaning tips. Check it out and enter to win!

And, OH! These shoes are so cute! I love them and have never heard of Eleven Collection
but these shoes are so precious! I hope I win. If not, I may go buy some for Alex or Conleigh or even Campbell. I've found it is harder to find cute closed in shoes as the kids grow. Which ones would you choose for your munchkin? This giveaway is also being sponsored by Life is Sweet.

You have to play to win. Get movin'.

No comments: