Any way you say it, it is the most special name I have.
I got to spend Mother's Day with my mom and my kids. We spent the weekend in Houston at my parents home. Busy weekend. Wedding shower, meeting a new baby, nephew's 3rd birthday celebration and Mother's Day.
Peter & the kids gave me a necklace and I bought a Harvey's seatbelt purse. We caught dinner in Brenham at a steak and seafood place...I don't even know what the name of it was, but it was good, and it was better than fast food which was definitely the biggest option on the road between Houston and Austin.
I am thankful to be the mother of Conleigh, Alex and Campbell. They each bring me an amazing amount of joy each day. I am honored that God chose me to guide them through this world. Even when I doubt my own ability, I am thankful that God believes that Peter & I are the best people to raise them. The three most precious things in my whole world count on me to teach and love them, keep them safe, laugh at their jokes, play beside them, read and bathe them, fix their boo-boo's and listen to their stories and dreams. I cannot imagine anything more important in the world than the role of Mom to these three children. I am blessed and thankful!





No comments:
Post a Comment