Hi Kate!!! I read your message on my blog and then found your blog! We are fancy schmancy bloggers aren't we??? Your slide show is super cute!!! Hannah loved looking at your kiddos. I thinkwe definitely need to get her and Conleigh together sometime! I hope you are doing well! Love, Cheryl
You have the most beautiful family! What blessings God has given you. My heart filled with joy reading your blogs, looking at the photo slide show, and watching Alex's Spiderman clip. God's Blessing with you always! LouAnn
I love it! Thanks so much for including me on your email. You all look like you are doing great and handling the family of 5 well. Are you going to have a kindergardner on your hands next year. How time flies.
I am a wife to a terrific husband. We have been married for almost 11 years. Life is good is his motto, and he keeps me aiming to have that attitude as well.
We have three children that are growing up way too quickly.
Conleigh is already nine and is almost done with third grade. She is our artsy,creative child.
Alex is seven. He loves his friends and is very athletic.
Campbell was our surprise babe and she is one independent, strong-minded chick. She is five and works hard to keep up with her siblings.
We are enjoying family life in Austin, Texas.
6 comments:
Hi Kate!!! I read your message on my blog and then found your blog! We are fancy schmancy bloggers aren't we??? Your slide show is super cute!!! Hannah loved looking at your kiddos. I thinkwe definitely need to get her and Conleigh together sometime!
I hope you are doing well!
Love,
Cheryl
I linked your blog to my blog...I hope that is OK!
Cheryl
You have the most beautiful family! What blessings God has given you. My heart filled with joy reading your blogs, looking at the photo slide show, and watching Alex's Spiderman clip. God's Blessing with you always!
LouAnn
What a great family. We are so proud to know you. Much love, The Golsons
Kate,
I love it! Thanks so much for including me on your email. You all look like you are doing great and handling the family of 5 well. Are you going to have a kindergardner on your hands next year. How time flies.
Love,
Holly
Post a Comment